- Understand the Software requirements of the Project, ensure their maintenance and traceability via the ADAS tool landscape
- Setup a Project Team and implement the committed requirements as well as Change requests raised during the Project
- Responsible for SW MLC Releases (MLC10, MLC40, MLC60, etc.)
- Contributes to reach A-SPICE Level 3
- Overall SW representative in the IPT. Reports the SW Project Status
- Is continuously performing Quality revies and seaks for Efficiency in the expected Quality of the deliverables in the given Frame. MKS/IMS (source + integrity) has to be used for configuration management, release and Problem Resolution related tasks.
- University Degree in Computer sicience, Project Management or similar
- Qualified in Physics, Electronic Engineering, Software, Project Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience within the automotive industry
- 5 years of experience in SW development and architecture and 2 years of experience in Project management
- Individual programme of training activities
- A wide variety of interesting tasks
- Attractive compensation model
- Regular employee events
- Employee pension with an employer's contribution...
Bertrandt as an employer
Many people ask – what is it like to work at Bertrandt?
We can answer that very easily. Most of our projects are carried out by employees with permanent positions at our Bertrandt sites. In addition, we also offer temporary worker placements at our customers and also direct placements.
We are committed to maintaining an open exchange of ideas with our employees, and we individually respond to their career plans and personal situation.
One thing is certain: it is our employees who are the key to success at Bertrandt. Our services are the result of expertise and experience, personal commitment and team spirit. Our cooperation is based on the values of openness, trust and mutual respect.
Referenzcode: BS-FRI 81594
Ms. Iris Erdle +49 7541 37479-12
Bertrandt Services GmbH
max. 5,0 MB pro Dokument
|Berufliche Praxis||mit Berufserfahrung|
|Aus- und Weiterbildung||Abschluss Hochschule / Berufsakademie / Duales Studium|
|Berufskategorie||Informationstechnologie, Softwareentwicklung / Projektleitung, Projektmanagement|
|Arbeitsort||Otto-Lilienthal-Straße 4, 88046 Friedrichshafen|
Bertrandt Services GmbH
Wir benutzen Cookies um die Benutzerfreundlichkeit auf unseren Seiten zu verbessern. Änderst Du die Einstellungen nicht, gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist. Hier kannst Du zu den Einstellungen mehr erfahren